Monday, December 04, 2006

Christmas Santa Wish List

Send This Ecard


Are you ready with your notepads? Why? Coz its Santa List Day today, and its time for you and me to chalk out our wish list. Want to know whats on my list? Here it goes:

  • For my Family:


Give them anything and everything they ask for along with loads of sweet dreams. After all, the nicest ones deserve the best always.


  • For my Friends:


Merry Surprises. Stockings full of luck, success and blessings.


  • For my Girlfriend:


Perfumes- HYPNÔSE, a captivating fragrance for a charming woman with a surprising and intriguing attitude.

Pecan Clusters- To create these tempting pecan clusters, select pecans are rolled in rich golden caramel made with real dairy butter, then dipped in luscious milk chocolate. Sinfully delicious!


  • For my Best Friend:


Jackets- Nassau Silk Noile Collection


  • For Myself:


Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T50B - digital camera

Playstation PSP System
The Sony PSP portable game system can play games, movies, display photos and play music. It can truly do it all. And the large display and stylish design make it an exciting entry in the portable gaming field.

Gift Certificate to a retuarant where I can treat all my family and friends.

This is my wish list, I am still pondering what to add. Maybe you guys could help me out. Feel free to borrow my ideas and share yours as well. You can secretly tell Santa your wish list by visiting this website: http://www.telsanta.com/santa-wish-list.html

No comments: