Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Christmas Cakes

I had done enough of of looking for good travel tour packages. Finally it has been decided that we will visit the Caribbean Islands this winter if our plan goes well. If I won't be in the city I will miss the home-made cake the most. My mom just make delicious cakes and that too of different type every year. My friend Sandra is also planning to try her hand in making Christmas cakes this year. I know that she is not very fond of kitchen and suggested her to start practicing the baking of cakes I just send her a Christmas cake recipe and some tips so that she won't treat the guests with a burned cake on Christmas.



Send this Christmas ecard!
Click For More Christmas Comments


Copy The HTML Code And Paste It In Your Friends' "Post Comment" Box...



2 comments:

Tom said...

We make loads of Christmas cakes each year - it's a great opportunity to get the kids involved in the kitchen.

Tom - Last Order Dates 2007

Dave Richards said...
This comment has been removed by the author.