Friday, December 28, 2007

New Year Eve celebration


new year ecard


Send this new year 2008 card!
Click For more new year 2008 comments

Hello friends, here I am again. So how was your Christmas parties and celebration? I had a great time with friends and family. I did have a bad hangover on the following day. I had to take lime water and mild meal to get rid of the of the hangover. I have been planning to spend my New Year's Eve on Las Vegas, but I don't think we could make it out. The clubs and the restaurants must have already reserved and we would likely have to spend the night on the roads watching the fireworks. It can be fun though hopping here and there and cheering with the crowd for the New Year. Let's see what happens. It would not be less fun if I am in Boston and hit the discos or pubs. Moreover, I can be with my parents in the afternoon.

Anyways, Happy New Year to all of you. I wish everyone of you have a nice, prosperous New Year 2008.



No comments: