The long sleepless nights, nappy and diaper changing sessions and 24 hours non stop efforts to understand the crying baby's demands. This and much more is experienced when your first child is born. But these are the true unforgettable moments of our lives. For the new mom or dad, this sweet angelic bundle of joy brings pots of happiness, love, luck and togetherness. The baby's cute unsteady steps, soft and innocent babblings, sweet satisfied little burps after every meal and tender yet unfettered expression of love, rejuvenates life and makes living an undeniably beautiful experience for any parent. This Christmas, shower your young one with gifts of love:
- Baby Clothing:
Baby Poncho, organic body suits, Baby's first Christmas Apparel, Baby's Red and White Santa costumes, Baby's Christmas Party dresses, Personalised T-shirts and cute frocks, Handmade Christmas stockings.
For more check out:
- Winnie the Pooh ($18.94)- A fantastic cuddle toy and an irresistebly cute hero of the woods...your baby will love this.
- Country Cousins Rag Dolls ($28.42)- Dolls are any girl's best playmate, and when there is such an adorable dolly begging to be your friend, then who can deny her this privilege?
- Melissa and Doug – Five foot tall giraffe ($79.95)- A life size pal, this soft and sweet darling will fill any child's heart with joy.
- Christmas Groovy Girls Tessa Tannenbaum 2006 ($14.95)
- Bunny Rabbit Chair ($94.77)- This wonderful soft rabbit beanbag sofa will delight any little one. Super soft and ultra comfortable, also full of vibrant colours; this is the perfect baby gift for any little boy or girl.
- Fisher Price Classics - Chatter Telephone ($15.95)
- Personalised Christmas Rudolph ($19.99)- “Rudolph the red nosed reindeer, had a little shiny nose..”and he made a perfect Christmas toy as well lightng up the baby's merry face.
- Color Changing Ducks ($12.30)- Great for baths and ponds, this duck is truly a quacking delight.
- Dancing Ballerina Music Box coz babies love music, and besides its the best way to grab their attention and keep them quiet.
Traditional Spinning Top,Fun Fairy Doll, Teddy Bears, Lego Sets are other popular gift items this year.
- Hooded Bath Towels ($29.99)- These hooded towels keep the toddlers cuddled up and warm. That soft snuggly feel is what all kids crave for, they are truly a baby's bath buddies.
- Photo Cube with Sound ($16.99)- A musical toy and a photo frame as well, this multipurpose gift is one among my favorites.
- Christmas Fleece Blanket ($19.99)
- Huggies Animal Blankets ($19.95)- These blankets are cozy and just right for nap or bedtime. The fabric is cozy and huggable leaving the baby feeling warm and pampered.
- Baby's First Christmas Glass Tree Decoration/ Ornaments -Solid glass tree decoration in pink or blue featuring the words 'Baby's First Christmas' and a pink or blue ribbon.
- Baby's First Christmas: Music Box Lullabies CD (1998) by Jed Distler
(Price Range: $2.19 - $5.77)
- 'Baby's First Christmas' by Tomie de Paola ($2.75)-Helps babies learn the traditions and symbols that make the holiday season so special in this beautiful book.
- Touchwood Classic Pine Cot ($695)- Comfort and safety are essential features when choosing a cot for your baby. This design conforms to the highest safety and quality standards.
- Fisher Price Classical Chorus Baby Gym ($35)- The Singing Stars Gym offers fascinating rewards from baby’s earliest days of reaching, through sitting and playing, right up to a toddler’s love of standing and playing the piano keys.
- Baby bracelets and personalised pendants
- Baby Name print Frames ($35)
- Handprint and Footprint Kits ($13.95)- Babies grow up really fast, these adorable tins with plaster to take the imprints of your baby's hands and feet will serve to keep the memories alive forever.
- Wooden Nativity Scene ($32.99)-Perfect Christmas gift idea for a child - this brightly painted wooden nativity scene will be treasured for years to come.
Click here for more: http://babyproducts.about.com/od/giftguide/tp/babysfirstcmas.htm