Do you know whats hot this Holiday season? Well, here is your chance to find out.
- TMX Elmo ( Fisher Price: $39.99) – A technologically improved version of the 1996 sensation. Laughing harder and beating the floor in hysterics, this Elmo goes a step further than its predecessor.
- Barbie and the 12 Dancing Princesses (Mattel, $24.99)- Barbie as princess Genevieve in the animated film version was a hit among children. Naturally, this group of dolls is on every child's wish list this Christmas.
- Sony Playstation 3 ($499 for core model, various retailers)- Making its debut on November 17, it will have 20 game titles, most of which are available at $60 or even less. A free online service has also been started for the same.
- Wolford Velvete de Luxe Legging ($38 at Neiman Marcus and other upscale stores and boutiques)-Available in Black only, this latest craze about town is an improved and graduated version of stretch pants.
- Gap Skinny Fit Black Jeans ($58) – A hip item among teenage girls, these jeans are truly an exciting purchase.
- Cole Haan Village Weave Small Totes and Leather Handbags ($425 at Saks and others)
- Victoria Secret Flannel Pajama Gift Set ($49.50) – This pajama gift set includes a tank top as well. Available in a large variety of colors within $60 makes this a wonderful and easily affordable gift item.
- Digital Lifestyle Outfitters Black Action Jacket for iPod ($29.99 at Circuit City)- Having an iPod is akin to making a fashion statement and accessories enhance the look creating a sensation.
- HP Photosmart R967 ($349.99 from Hewlett-Packard; before rebate)- This coveted camera offers a wonderful slimming feature which will save you from looking 10 pounds heavier.
- Gift Cards and Ecards
Click here to read more